Chippewa River Industries has been providing compassionate care to individuals in the Chippewa Valley for over 50 years. Please contact us for more information on how to get started.
We offer the following Services
We believe every person has an inherent right for equal access to all parts of our shared community. Our mission is to support the unique needs of individuals and provide a positive environment to prepare people to live, work, and enjoy life in the community. Our community-based day service (CBDS) intentionally serves our participant’s needs to be integrated into the community to the greatest extent possible. The CRI Day Program utilizes creativity and resources in a manner that maximizes participant independence. Access to the community is person centered and tailored to the individual’s goals. Community Connectors provide a team approach and evaluate identified skills to be acquired and the best approach for individuals to gain the knowledge to develop those. The training format can be one-on-one or in a group. The program is intended to compliment other programs such as “Life skills”, which are provided in the person’s home and community.
Services are directed at enhancing an individual's ability to regain or attain higher levels of independence.
- Social skills Training
- Community Safety and Awareness
- Money Management/ Budgeting & Banking Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Community Access Training
- Independent Travel Skills
- Medication Management
- Community Prevocational Training
- Sensory training and Skill Development
- Fitness and Ambulation Routines
- Mobility and Range of Motion/Contracture Mitigation Routines
- Fitness and Nutrition Education
- Recreational Activities Coordination
- Social Relationship Building
- Safety and Health Training
- Self-Advocacy Skill Development
- Computer Skills Training
- Media and Technology and Safe Use Training